1. An old word for "saint".
2. The season we are in now.
3. - - - - - - fall during this season.
4. A carved pumpkin is called a jack-o'- - - - - - - - .
5. The tenth month.
6. She rides on a broomstick.
7. A ghostly, frightening atmosphere can be described as - - - - - .
8. All Hallows' - - - is the day before All Saints' Day.
9. - - - - , which are a combination of fruit and seed, are associated with this time of year.
Highlight the space below to see the answers:
1. hallow 2. autumn 3. leaves 4. lantern 5. October 6. witch 7. eerie 8. Eve 9. nuts
The word is HALLOWEEN!
Images for this post are from WP Clipart