1. Which queen reigned for 63 years and seven months?
2. Which queen was able to carry 1,957 people?
3. Which queen reigned for only nine days?
4. Which queen's favourite phrase was "Off with their heads"?
5. Which queen led a major uprising against the Romans and, with her warriors, defeated the Roman Ninth Legion?
6. Which queen was known throughout Europe as Gloriana?
7. Which queen was locked out of Westminster Abbey on the day of her husband's coronation?
8. Which queen was executed at Fotheringhay Castle, Northamptonshire on 8th February 1587?
9. Which queen lived to the age of 101?
10. Which queen is thought to have been instrumental in causing the Wars of the Roses?
|The Red Rose of Lancaster|
|The White Rose of York|
Highlight the space below for answers:
1. Queen Victoria 2. RMS Queen Mary, a ship 3. Lady Jane Grey 4. The Queen of Hearts in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll 5. Queen Boudica [Boudicca / Boadicea] 6. Queen Elizabeth I 7. Caroline of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, Queen Consort of King George IV 8. Mary, Queen of Scots 9. Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother, Queen Consort of King George VI and mother of Queen Elizabeth II 10. Margaret of Anjou, Queen Consort of King Henry VI.